Spyder OE Style Fog Lights 5021168
- Provides increased visibility in fog, snow, or other adverse conditions
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Available with chrome, smoke, or amber lenses
- Easy to install using your factory mounting locations
- Does not include wiring or mounting hardware
- Sold in pairs
A set of these Spyder OE replacement fog lights will give you that little extra edge on those super dark back roads or in any other low visibility situation. These fog lights are available to fit most popular cars, trucks, & SUVs.
Spyder fog lights are designed to match your OE styling and mount in exactly the same location that factory lights would. Each light is manufactured to meet or exceed the standards set for OEM fog lights. The reflector design makes better use of the factory bulbs. This means your fog lights will look crisper and brighter than normal.
Installation is kept simple and easy since these fog lights are meant to install using your vehicle's factory fog light location. You have your choice of clear, smoke, or amber lenses. Adding or upgrading to Spyder OE replacement fog lights makes sense from both a safety and styling standpoint. Get yours today!
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All you will need is some mounting hardware and wiring. There are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.