Spyder LED Halo Projector Headlights 5010056
- Gives you a sweet custom look
- CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
- Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
- Several styles & colors to choose from
- Sold in pairs
Swapping out your dull factory head lights is a great way to add style, safety, and improve the value of your car or truck. Projector headlights from Spyder give any ride a completely new look. LEDs, & CCFL halos are standard choices for most vehicles.
Spyder projector headlights will give you increased visibility and with several different styles to choose from, including black, chrome, or smoke. You'll be sure to turn heads while cruising down the boulevard! These projector headlights are show quality and most models also feature halo rings for added style & visibility.
Spyder has designed their projector head lights to be installed easily without any drilling or complicated wiring, they simply bolt into the factory holes and plug into your existing lighting system. All lights have been tested and either meet or exceed quality standards for original equipment manufacturers.
Light up the darkness with a set of cutting edge Spyder projector headlights, you'll be the envy of the neighborhood and the quality won't disappoint either!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o Factory Projector headlights
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 w/o Factory Projector headlights
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 w/o Factory Projector headlights
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500
- 2013-2017 Ram Truck 1500 w/o Factory Projector headlights
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 2500
- 2013-2017 Ram Truck 2500 w/o Factory Projector headlights
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500
- 2013-2017 Ram Truck 3500 w/o Factory Projector headlights
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: SPR-5010056 Posted on
|Headlights look awesome, it took me awhile to install the first one, it being the first time ive replaced headlights and I was afraid of breaking anything removing and the stock. You have to wire the LED halos and strip yourself to the running light which I didn't realize you had to do but I could have missed it. Other than the wiring job which isn't hard just takes time, it was pretty easy to install, first one took hour and a half, second took half an hour. Look great and work great but the H1 low beam that comes with it is not very bright, I recommend buying new bulbs|