Spyder LED Halo Projector Fog Lights 5021410
- Provides increased visibility in fog, snow, or other adverse conditions
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Most applications include halos
- Available with clear or smoked lenses
- Easy to install using your factory mounting locations
- Simple plug-n-play wiring
- Sold in pairs
Driving at night or in adverse weather can be challenging. A set of Spyder Projector replacement fog lights will give you that little extra edge on those dark lonely stretches and they would be handy in any kind of storm. These fog lights are direct replacements for factory fog lights and are available for a wide variety of cars, trucks, & SUVs.
These projector fog lights are designed to give you an upgraded look while mounting in exactly the same location that factory lights would. Spyder ensures all their lights are made to meet or exceed the standards set for OEM fog lights. This means your fog lights will look more crisp and brighter than ever. Almost all of the projector lights include halos to match the style of aftermarket projector headlights.
Since these lights are meant to install using your vehicle's factory fog light location, installation is kept simple and easy. You have your choice of clear or smoke lenses. Upgrading or adding fog lights is always a good idea. They will add style and safety to anything you drive. Spyder projector replacement fog lights would make a great choice. Don't delay and get yours coming today!
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. Wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. Most will be a simple plug-n-play wiring. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.