Spyder Smoked Chrome DRL Projector Headlights 5083678
- Contemporary projector style
- Smoked lens with chrome housing
- Light bar DRLs add a custom look to your front-end
- CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
- Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
- Sold in pairs
Add style & safety by swapping out your ordinary factory head lights for Spyder smoked chrome DRL projector headlights. Not only are these headlights a great way to add to your ride's style, they'll also improve the value of your truck or SUV. DRL projector headlights from Spyder will give any ride look cooler!
Spyder projector headlights will give you increased visibility which translates into better safety for you & your family. With the killer style Spyder gives these lights, you'll be sure to turn heads while cruising down the boulevard! These smoked black halo projector headlights are show quality but designed for off-road use only and may not meet requirements to be street legal in your area.
Spyder has designed their projector head lights to be installed easily without any drilling or complicated wiring, they simply bolt into the factory holes and plug into your existing lighting system. All lights have been tested and either meet or exceed quality standards for original equipment manufacturers.
Light up the night with your own set of cutting edge Spyder smoked chrome DRL projector headlights and make your truck the envy of the neighborhood!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: SPR-5083678 Posted on
|I got the smoke version for my 2016 F150. I had a LED conversion kit already and I did not know they changed the type of of bulbs that go in the new headlights, so that was a waste of money. The bulbs that come with the lights are H1 halogens and are not bright. The U bar was a big disappointment since it is not bright also and does not turn on with the daylight running lights like the factory ones. Installation was normal, you have to basically pull apart the whole front of the truck to install. I’m not a fan of how the high beams are setup, they are stacked center of observation, so the passenger side high beam is high and the drivers side is low orientated towards the middle leaving the left and right areas not as lit up as they should be.|
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.
All Spyder headlights are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.