Stampede Mossy Oak Camo Fender Flares 8608-9
- OriginalRidrz Provide an Additional 1.5" of Tire Coverage
- RuffRidrz & TrailRidrz Provide an Additional 2.5" of Tire Coverage
- 4 Camo Patterns to Choose From
- 3 Fender Flare Styles Available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable Construction
- Hi-Resolution Finish
- Easy To Install
- Made in the USA - Lawrenceville, GA
Outdoorsmen will love the great styling and the camouflage look they can't get enough of with the Stampede camo fender flares. Three different flare styles and four camo patterns will get you the look you want whether you are out on the town or in the field.
Stampede offers the fender flares in 3 unique styles. The truck flare styles are OriginalRidrz, RuffRidrz and TrailRidrz. OriginalRidrz have a OEM look and will add a little extra meat to your trucks body lines. The RuffRidrz fender flares are the "bolt on look" style with a husky, mountain man feel to them. For a more streamline, classy look that extends the fender choose the TrailRidrz.
Stampede has some of the most popular camo patterns available from Mossy Oak & RealTree. The camoflauge print is of the highest quality and resolution and really shows on the truck fender flares. UV protected means it will never fade and keep looking great for years to come.
You know the patterns and already wear them yourself, why not dress your truck up too? Add the Stampede camo fender flares for your next hunting season!
Order NotesEven though the pattern used is licensed through Mossy Oak or Realtree, the Stampede bed rail caps may not match other manufacturers camouflage due to variances in the manufacturing process.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
Stampede Camo fender flares offer an easy installation. FRONT FLARE INSTALLATION: Remove the 8 factory screws holding the plastic inner fender well to the fender and set aside. Hold the flare into place on the vehicle and line up the holes in the flare with the factory holes from the 8 removed screws, re-use the screws to attach the flare to the vehicle. REAR FLARE INSTALLATION: Hold flare in place on fender. Applying moderate pressure to the outside surface of flare, fasten with the self tapping screws into the sheet metal lip through the pre-drilled holes in the flare. There is an instal manual sent with the product and offers clear cut and easy to read instructions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
Stampede offers a one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on these camo fender flares.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|product looks great and fit perfect. i had truck with stock white flares and holes for new ones were a perfect fit....would highly recommend|