Stampede In-Channel Window Visors 41006-2
- Easy In-channel mounting
- Aerodynamic design
- Dark smoke appearance
- Keeps rain out
- Reduces wind noise
- Made in the USA - Lawrenceville, GA
Get a breath of fresh air in rain, sleet, or snow with the Stampede in-channel window deflectors. These rain guards reduce wind noise, allow fresh air in, let stale air out and look snazzy.
Constructed from impact resistant acrylic materials, these wind deflectors are chip and crack resistant, ensuring a product that will last as long as you own the vehicle. Stampede machines their side wind deflectors to be a perfect and custom designed fit and finish. Each set comes with enough pieces for the front windows or for all side windows, depending on make and model.
In-channel means no exterior tape on your vehicle to try and peel off later. The sidewind vent visors simply slide up into the window channel for a more sleek aerodynamic appearance. They are tinted to a dark smoke but still allow you full visibility.
Stop feeling stuffy and in need of fresh air, get a set of Stampede in-channel vent visors for your truck today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
The Stampede in-channel window deflectors offer an easy, at home installation. The supplied instructions, which you can view below, are very simple and easy to follow. For additional information please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Stampede In-Channel Vent Visors Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stampede is offering limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on their in-channel vent visors.