Stampede Tape-On Vent Visors 60106-2
- Tape on installation is fast and easy, and doesn’t interfere with window operation
- Installs fast and securely with 3M tape
- Constructed out of custom molded acrylic
- Available in dark smoke finish
- Scratch resistant and reduces wind noise
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Lawrenceville, GA
"Let the fresh air, let the fresh air in" is exactly what you will be singing when you get yourself a set of the Stampede custom window deflectors.
These window visors tape onto the top of your window with high quality 3M automotive tape. With a set of these side wind deflectors installed you can enjoy opening your window a little, allowing fresh air in without the fear of rain, sleet or snow entering.
These vent visors are custom made to fit each vehicle exactly with a nice, neat contoured look. Stampede offers their vent visors in a dark smoke finish to further optimize your own personal style. In addition, Stampede window deflectors reduce wind noise and allows stale air to exit while supplying you with a fresh supply.
Constructed from impact resistant acrylic materials the visors are built to last and not fade, scratch or warp, so you can be happy and not worry.
Breathe easier with your own set of Stampede vent visors!
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, Double Cab
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, Regular Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500, Regular Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500, Regular Cab
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Crew Cab
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500, Regular Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: STA-60106-2 Posted on
|good product, timely delivery, no problems .|
thanks to seller and ebay
Part #: STA-60106-2 Posted on
|Having just bought a new 2014 Silverado 1500 with Standard cab, I set about adding some accessories that were on my previous truck. I found these Window visors and chose them primarily for Looks (from website pictures) and price.|
The items arrived within a week and were well packaged. Once removed form the packaging I checked to ensure the curvature of the visors matched the window aperture and they were spot on.
I would say the installation was easy, but you must take your time. The key to the installation was preparation; these visors are stick on so preparing the surface properly with the supplied wipes is essential. It is also very important to use the supplied adhesive promotor to ensure a good bond. The instructions recommends applying the visors at a temperature of 60 degrees. I warmed up the door surface with a hot air gun (a hair dryer would probably work too) to ensure the surface was above the recommended temp. The next step was aligning the visor correctly, since they are stick-on, you basically have one shot at this. I removed about 1 inch of the backing tape from each end of the visor, folding it at 45 degrees to create a "tab. Then gently alin to the correct position. Once aligned, slowly pull the backing tape "tabs" peeling the tape from behind apply pressure with a soft cloth. I then reheated the adhesive area and applied more pressure to ensure a good bond. The visors have been on the truck for about a month, have been through two rain storms and two car washes and show no sign of lifting. The smoke color looks great against the Tungsten metallic paint and they do a great job of deflecting wind while driving with the window open. Highly recommend this product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stampede backs their vent visors with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
The Stampede tape on window deflectors offer an easy installation. Simply clean applicable area on your vehicle, peel 3M tape backing off of window deflector, and apply to area. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.