SteelCraft 4" Oval Nerf Bars 402220
- Easy no drill installation
- Large oversized UV protected step pads
- Available in straight tubes or premium editions
- Choice of black or polished stainless steel finish
- Custom fit vehicle applications for trucks and SUVs
- Sold in pairs
You made the investment in your ride, now you want to protect that investment with some finishing touches. Picking up a set of Steelcraft 4" Oval nerf bars means you're getting one of the best valued side step bars on the market today. Made from high quality 304 polished stainless steel or from black powder coated steel (depending upon your finish preference), these tube steps are 4 inches of stepping power for your truck or sport utility vehicle. You can select from either Standard Edition (straight tube bars) or the Premium Edition (the traditional curve) to get the exact style you are looking for.
These Steelcraft 4" nerf bars have polyethylene step pads that will handle the use and abuse you put them through. They are protected from UV rays, which means they won't crack or fade in the sun, and are made to survive the elements while still providing a stable place to step on exiting your vehicle for years to come.
Steelcraft gives you the unbeatable warranty of 5 years on the black finish bars and a lifetime limited warranty on the polished stainless steel. Installation is a no drill, bolt on application for most full sized trucks. All hardware and brackets are included with every pair you order. Get that big modern look today!
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, Crew Cab
The Steelcraft 4" nerf bars are offering an easy at home no drill installation. Installation manuals are included, but if you have any questions call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime SS / 5 Year Black
Steelcraft offers limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel and 5 year limited warranty on black powder-coated nerf bars.
Related Articles (9)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: STC-402220 Posted on
|Great quality, most of all was the customer service. I order these Nerf Bars for my husbands truck for Christmas. The customer service rep was very knowlegable and helpful.|
|Received immediate conformation, received tracking number, arrived on due date. All parts complete, installed with no problems. Everything went without a problem. Looks great!!|
|Though not my first choice for Nerf bars (the Romik bars I wanted were backordered), the Steelcrafts have impressed me. They were easy to install and have shown there durability thus far. They lined up to my Silverado's frame mounts without any elbowing one way or another, and when I checked the nuts and bolts for tightening a week later, there was very little to tighten.|
Overall, I am pleased with their performance and would recommend them to prospective buyers.
|Very easy installation with just one person. It was missing a couple of washers and one washer that wasn't quite large enough. I had to make my own, not a big deal. I still like this product and would purchase it again if needed.|