Steelcraft EVO3 Rear Bumper Guard EVO33310
- 1.5" tubed bumper guard
- Protects the rear end of your ride
- Available in a black powder-coat finish
- Attaches to the bottom of your truck's bumper
- No drill installation
- 3 year warranty
Are you one of those people that are prone to get rear-ended? Or maybe there have been a couple times where you have accidently backed into something hard, like a pole. Don't be ashamed, we have a solution for you that will protect the rear end of your truck and will add just the right about of toughness. That is the one-of-a-kind Steelcraft EVO3 rear bumper guard.
Steelcraft EVO3 rear bumper guards are made out of 1.5" mild steel tubing. They are available in a durable, black powder-coat finish that will look great on your truck. If you're worried about installation, don't be. Installation instructions are included with your rear bumper guard and there is no drilling required!
Steelcraft offers a three year warranty on the EVO3 rear bumper guard. Once the Steelcraft EVO3 rear bumper guard is installed on your truck, you can breathe easier knowing that your ride is well protected from the person behind you on the road, or the terrible parallel parkers of the world. Get yours today!
How to install a Steelcraft EVO3 rear bumper guard:
1. Grab the kids, grab the wife and make a family activity out of this installation
2. Read the installation instructions
3. Install the rear bumper guard with the family's help (That is if they haven't went back inside already)
4. Check out your hard work and give yourself a pat on the back
|Steelcraft EVO33310 Installation Instructions|
3 Year Warranty
Steelcraft offers a 3 years warranty against manufacturing defects in materials, workmanship, or finish under normal use on Steelcraft EVO3 rear bumper guard.