Superlift Bullet Proof Brake Hoses 91360
- Kevlar reinforced braided stainless steel
- Covered with rubber sheathing, stainless steel braid and plastic sheathing
- Extended lines for trucks with 2 – 12” of lift
- Available for front and rear brakes
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA - West Monroe, LA
Superlift Bullet Proof brake hoses are made for those with lifted trucks that need an extended brake line. These hoses are made to take a beating and withstand any dirt or debris from penetrating or damaging the brake line.
Superlift created these brake lines for trucks and SUVs with 2 – 12" of lift. They are available in pairs for most front brake applications and come as a single rear hose for most applications. The hoses are covered in rubber sheathing, plastic sheathing, and Kevlar reinforced braided stainless steel.
If you have a lift kit, then you're going to need extended brake hoses. Get a pair of hoses that are nearly bulletproof. Equip your truck with Superlift Bullet Proof brake hoses!
- 1987-1991 Chevy Blazer K5, 4-6" Lift
- (1987) Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 4-6" Lift
- (1987) Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4-6" Lift
- 1987-1991 Chevy Suburban 1500, 4-6" Lift
- 1987-1991 Chevy Suburban 2500, 4-6" Lift
- (1987) GMC C/K Pickup 1500 4-6" Lift
- (1987) GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4-6" Lift
- 1987-1991 GMC Jimmy K5, 4-6" Lift
- 1987-1991 GMC Suburban 1500, 4-6" Lift
- 1987-1991 GMC Suburban 2500, 4-6" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Install your Superlift Bullet Proof brake lines at home by following the provided installation guide.
|Superlift 91200 Installation Instructions|