Superlift Fender Flares F5203
- Custom made to fit your truck
- Flares come with a black, paintable finish
- Stainless steel accent bolts & Nyloc nuts won't rust
- ABS material resists UV rays, cracking, or chipping
- Rubber trim protects against rubbing
- Adds up to 2.5" of additional tire coverage
- Easy, no-drill install for most vehicles
- Includes OEM quality installation hardware
- Sold as a complete set for front & rear
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Superlift fender flares add a tough off-road look to your truck with their bolt-on styling. Fender flares offer protection from mud and other road debris.
Fender flares from Superlift are made from durable, long-lasting, and impact-resistant material. These fender flares are sold as a complete set for your front and rear. They come with a smooth black finish but can be custom painted to match or contrast with your truck.
Installation is easy and can be done right in your own garage with no drilling required on most vehicles. Superlift bolt-on style fender flares backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Make your ride super with Superlift fender flares!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: SUP-F5203 Posted on
|They look really nice, fairly simple installation. I wish they bolted on more securely than they do. There are gaps on the back set that are not really noticable but will more than likely fill up with crap in the winter. I would like to see them mount with a bolt kit and 3M automotive 2 sided adhesive. Not sure if I would do these again.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All suspension components, kits, and fender flares from Superlift come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.
Most fender flares from Superlift are designed with a no-drill installation but some vehicles may require some minor drilling for the best fit. Our team of customer service representatives is available for you to chat with if you have questions or need more information.