Superlift Leveling Kit 40009
- Lifts the front of your truck for a level appearance
- Allows you to add oversized wheels & tires
- Fast and simple installation
- Steel kits have a durable powder coat finish
- Aluminum kits are resistant to corrosion
- Coil spring spacers, torsion bar keys, & strut spacers are available
- All mounting hardware is included
- Made in the USA - West Monroe, LA
Superlift leveling kits are a quick, easy way to give your truck a level stance and to make room for a wheel & tire upgrade. Leveling kits from Superlift use coil spring spacers, strut spacers, or torsion keys to give your truck a little boost in the front end. They are also relatively inexpensive, saving you money for oversized wheels & tires. Most leveling kits give you clearance to add up to 36" diameter wheels and tires.
These suspension leveling kits work with your factory suspension components, making them easier to install than many other front leveling kits on the market and keeping your ride quality as the manufacturer intended. Even though these kits are fairly easy to install, some models may require special tools and depending on the lift amount, you may need longer front shocks.
Superlift leveling kits offer made in the USA quality and are an very smart choice to level your truck. Not only are these kits made in America, they are backed by a lifetime warranty! Make your truck a "super" truck with Superlift!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, 2WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 2WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All suspension components and kits from Superlift come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.
Superlift leveling kits are pretty easy to install. Depending on what type of level kit you go with, installation may require special tools. No matter what type of kit you get, there should be no cutting, welding, or drilling required. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
|Superlift 40009 Installation Instructions|