Superlift Suspension Lift Kit K900B
- No cutting or frame modifications required
- More affordable than competitive lift kits
- Available with shocks when needed
- Complete kits lift both front & rear
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Superlift lift kits make it easy to add bigger wheels & tires and to give your truck a new look. Suspension lifts from Superlift come in a wide range of heights to fit your needs. Adding a Superlift suspension lift kit will make your truck stand taller and look meaner!
Constructed with the best materials, these lift kits come with everything you need to completely give your truck a front & rear lift. Each kit is designed to ensure that you won't lose your factory ride quality, so whether you're off-road or on interstate, you and your passengers will be nice and comfy.
Shocks come included when necessary and with many kits you can choose to upgrade from the standard Superide shocks to Bilstein shocks.
Superlift lift kits maintain your smooth, factory ride and give you the ability to add monster-sized tires! Whether you want to go off-road or just want your truck up off the ground, make your truck super with Superlift!
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, 4WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All suspension components and kits from Superlift come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.
Superlift lift kits are not real easy to install. Depending on what type of kit you go with, installation may require special tools. For msot models, there will be no major cutting, welding, or drilling required. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
|Superlift K900B Installation Instructions|