Superlift Rear Block Kit 3916
- Cast construction for durability and strength
- Custom designed for each make & model
- Includes new U-bolts and mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - West Monroe, LA
Superlift rar block kits help distribute the weight of your cargo and improve the towing performance of your truck. They'll also give your rear a little lift to bring it back to the proper ride height.
These block kits are designed to take the place of your factory blocks and are made from cast iron for ultimate strength and longevity. The taller blocks will increase your rake, eliminate the dangers of stacked blocks, and they work well with suspension leveling kits.
Superlift includes all the necessary mounting hardware and new U-bolts will come with your new rear blocks. It won't take you much time at all to swap these in for your factory blocks. Make towing or hauling with your truck better and safer with Superlift rear block kits, they'll help make your truck "super"!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 4WD
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 4WD
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Rear block kits are simple to install and don't require any special tools, making it easy to add them yourself. You can always give us a call if you have any questions or need more information.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All suspension components and kits from Superlift come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.