SuperSprings Leaf Spring Helpers SSA24
- Makes towing or hauling cargo safer
- Reduces wheel hop & fish-tailing
- Increases driver control
- Never needs to be adjusted
- Simple installation takes less than an hour for most vehicles
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Carpenteria, CA
When you use your vehicle to haul heavy cargo or tow your camper, boat, or work trailer, your factory leaf springs come under load and flatten out. Driving with your suspension in this position causes your truck to easily sway or wobble, making control difficult. Adding SuperSprings suspension stabilizers will eliminate this condition and put you back in control!
As you add load to your rear suspension, these helper springs will be activated through the rollers on each end. This keeps your leaves from flexing as much and prevents excess sway, giving you better control when towing or hauling big loads. SuperSprings simple design "deactivates" automatically when your not hauling or towing since they only come into play as you add tension to your rear suspension.
SuperSprings come in several different lengths to fit a variety of different sized leaf springs. They are also made in light, medium, and heavy duty strengths to fit your specific needs. All components are powder coated to protect against corrosion and extend their lifespan.
Installation is super simple since there are only a few bolts to tighten on most vehicles and no special tools required. Detailed instructions are included specific to your particular vehicle. You should have no problem getting your new helper springs added in about an hour.
Get your self better control and enhance the load carrying capacity, handling and towing of your truck with SuperSprings suspension stabilizers. You can be proud to know they are made in America and come backed by a five year warranty. Go ahead and get yours today!
Order NotesEven though SuperSprings will enhance your load capacity, never load your vehicle beyond the manufacturer's gross vehicle weight rating.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Leaf Overload Springs, Dually
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Blade Factory Overloads, Dually
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Blade Factory Overloads, Dually
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Leaf Overload Springs, Dually
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 w/ Factory Top Overloads, Single Rear Wheel
- 2007-2019 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab, w/ Factory Top Overloads
- 2008-2019 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2008-2013 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2008-2013 Dodge Ram 5500
- 2011-2016 Ford F450 w/ Factory Top Overloads, Pickup
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Leaf Overload Springs, Dually
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Blade Factory Overloads, Dually
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Blade Factory Overloads, Dually
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Chassis Cab, w/ 4 Leaf Overload Springs, Dually
- 2010-2019 Ram Truck 3500
- 2010-2019 Ram Truck 3500 Chassis Cab, w/ Factory Top Overloads
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 4500
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 5500
5 Year Warranty
SuperSprings warrants to the initial retail or fleet purchaser that its SuperSprings™ leaf spring suspension stabilizer shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for:
Five (5) years when used in non-commercial applications; or
Two (2) years when used in commercial applications.
This limited warranty extends only to the initial retail or fleet purchaser with respect to use upon the vehicle the product is first installed. The term shall be measured from the date of purchase. SuperSprings™ reserves the rights to: (a.) require claimant’s proof of purchase as a condition of this limited warranty, (b.) make future revisions to its limited warranty without prior notice. As used herein, “commercial applications” means any vehicle intended, licensed or used (partially or otherwise) in connection with commerce and shall include but not be limited to “Commercial Motor Vehicles” as defined or intended by the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
What is Not Covered?
Your warranty does not cover any damage arising or related to any vehicle, product, or component combination other than the SuperSprings™ suspension stabilizer. Your warranty further does not cover vehicles, products or components supplied by us or others that SuperSprings determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Vehicle use in excess of GVWR combined vehicle weights/ tow ratings or other OEM design
specifications or limitations.
- Normal wear and tear, deterioration of spring shape or rating, alteration or failure to maintain.
Scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, paint, etc.) or damage due to shipping.
- Misuse, including products used other than as recommended in the current SuperSprings™ application guide or the instructions.
- Racing or other vehicle competitions or contests. Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the environment.
This limited warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
Installing your SuperSprings suspension stabilizers doesn't require any special training, although an understanding of basic auto maintenance & repair is helpful. Most of these helper springs can be installed in about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Step-by-step instructions ensure you can correctly complete the install safely. if you have any questions or would like additional information regarding this or any other SuperSprings product, simply give one of our customer service representatives a call any day of the week.