Superwinch Husky Series Heavy Duty Winch 2404
- 8,500 or 10,000 lbs Capacity: The Superwinch Husky Series DC winches are available in the 8500 lb and the 10000 lb. Both have a 4.2 hp Series motor.
- Heavy Duty Winches: These winches are freespooling and have battery cables with terminals.The motors are Heavy-Duty Series Wound motors, and the Heavy-Duty worm gears and wheels are oil bathed.
- 15' Handheld Remote: The Husky series winches come with a remote mountable solenoid station with a 15' handheld remote switch. A real handsaver.
- The specs for the Husky8500 is gearing is differential planetary, the gear ratio is 229:1, the freespooling clutch is a lever, and the wire rope measures 5/16" with 150' of rope.
- The specs for the Husky10000 is gearing is differential planetary, the gear ratio is 294:1, freespooling clutch is a lever, and the wire rope dimension is 3/8" with 90' of rope.
The Superwinch Husky Series - We dare you to find tougher winches. With their rugged worm-gear drive mechanism and 4.2 horsepower series wound motors, the Husky 8 and Husky 10 are two off-road champions in their own right. The case-hardened nickel spur gears and steel-centered phosphor bronze wormwheel matched to a case-hardened ground and polished worm shaft make this winch virtually indestructible. When only the best will do -- the only choice is a Superwinch Husky.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
1 Year Warranty
Superwinch Inc. (“Seller” or “Superwinch”) warrants to the original retail buyer only (“Buyer”) that all genuine SUPERWINCH products, parts and components except wire rope and accessories (“Products”) shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year from provable date of purchase of a new Product. Any Product that Superwinch determines to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Superwinch’s sole
discretion without charge to Buyer upon Buyer’s compliance with these procedures. Seller or its Authorized Agent may make reasonable charges for parts and labor for repairs not covered by this Limited Warranty. The warranties set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied.
LIMITED WARRANTY PROCEDURE
When contacting Seller, Buyer shall mail, ship or otherwise deliver to Seller at the address noted below or to a Factory Authorized Service Center: (1) the Product; (2) a written description of the problem; (3) Buyer’s name, address and telephone number; and (4) a copy of the original sales receipt. Mail, ship or otherwise deliver the Product, required information and copies to Seller, postage or shipping prepaid.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Repair and/or replacement of the Product is the sole and exclusive remedy for Buyer This warranty does not apply to defects in any Product caused by: (1) normal wear and tear; (2) failure to comply with any installation, operation or maintenance instructions provided by Superwinch including but not limited to subjecting the Product to loads in excess of the load listed in the Owner’s Manual or instructions for the particular Product and model number; (3) commercial or industrial use; (4) alteration or modification by parties other than Superwinch; (5) misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, Acts of God or terrorism; or (6) other causes beyond the control of Superwinch after delivery of the Product by Superwinch to its authorized distributor. If any model or sample was shown to Buyer, such model or
sample was used for illustrative purposes only and shall not be construed as a warranty that the Product shall conform to the sample or model.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOLLOWING ARE HEREBYEXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED:
(1) All warranties with respect to the wire rope, whether sold alone or used in or incorporated in any Product.
(2) All warranties with respect to the Product’s finish.
(3) All warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
(4) All warranties of merchantability.
(5) All claims for consequential or incidental damages.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow limitations or exclusions in consumer transactions, and these limitations or exclusions may not apply to Buyer. The warranty gives Buyer specific legal rights and there may be others. If a warranty is deemed to apply to this Product, it shall exist only for the same period of time set forth in the express limited warranty set forth above. NO agent, dealer, distributor, or employee of Seller is authorized to make modifications to this warranty, and not such statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding on the Seller.