- 1.1HP 12v Permanent Magnet Motor
- 31' of 1/4" Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Removable Clevis Hook
- 4-Way Roller Fairlead
- Hand Held Corded Controller
- 3 Stage Planetary Gearing with a 189:1 Ratio
- Engage Clutch by Turning Hand Wheel 90o
- Eccentric Block Type(EBT) Brake
- 4.9” x 3” Mounting Pattern
- 13.5” x 4.7” x 5.1” Overall
A 3,500lb ATW winch from T-Max is going to give you superb power in a small package. Using an ATW winch is the perfect solution for any small job you may have.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
This 3,500lb winch uses a 3 stage planetary gear train for quick and accurate line pull, in or out. These winches are safer to operate since a mechanical brake and hand-held controller let you maintain control over your load at a distance.
An ATW winch is perfect for light duty winching since it can be mounted on large ATVs, Jeeps, side by sides, or on a truck. The yellow and black powdercoat finish gives the winch's housing protection from all kinds of damage and will last for years.
3 Year Warranty
Westin offers a warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all mechanical components of their T-Max winches. Electrical components are backed by a one year warranty.