TFP Classic Fender Trim 7704CL
- Built out of T-304 stainless steel
- Constructed using a stamping process
- Vehicle specific design for great fit
- Rubber gasket is 3/8" thick, providing excellent protection
- Sold as a complete set
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant
- Short-style will cover the upper half of the fender, in an "eyebrow" or half-moon shape
- Standard-style offers full coverage of the back fender, and 3/4 coverage of the front fender
Does your truck, car, or SUV need a facelift? Well, TFP classic stainless steel fender trim is a great place to start. Inject some new life into your ride's wheel-wells with new fender molding that is going to turn heads.
Constructed of T-304 stainless steel, TFP classic fender trim is going to stand up to the elements, and is going to look fantastic at the same time. Built using a stamping process, TFP specifically designs each set for your specific vehicle which helps to ensure a great fit. A 3/8" thick rubber gasket helps to protect the vehicle's paint, and keep water from entering between the trim and the panel. TFP fender trim is easy to install with either clips, screws, or both.
So, if you're ready to set your ride apart from everyone else on the road, you need a set of TFP classic fender trim from RealTruck. Order yours today!
1 Year Warranty
TFP premium stainless steel fender trim is backed by a a limited 1 year warranty. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
TFP classic stainless steel fender trim are simple to install, and can be done at home. All trim sets come with instructions, and the necessary clips and screws to install. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.