TFP Head Light Guards 940
- Constructed of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Guards are polished to a mirror-like shine
- Vehicle specific design ensure an excellent fit that complements the truck's body lines
- Easily installed with automotive-grade 3M tape
- Backed by a one year warranty
Is your truck ready for the rigors of a Mad-Max post-apocalyptic world? Don't care about that scenario? Well, is your truck ready for the random pheasant that dive-bombs your headlights? Whether you're fighting marauding raiders or the overly-brave bird, TFP stainless steel headlight guards will give your truck a little added protection, while also adding some killer looks.
TFP constructs their headlight guards out of stainless steel, creating a product that is durable, rust-resistant, and great looking, all at the same time. Each guard is designed to be vehicle specific creating an excellent fit that will look as though it belongs. TFP headlight guard's installation is exteme…ly easy (I'm not super-proud of that sentence). Each guard installs using strong, automotive-grade 3M tape, and only takes a couple of minutes to get perfect.
So, if you're ready for some added protection and style for your ride, don't look any further than TFP stainless steel headlight guards. Your headlights will thank you, and you'll thank yourself when you hit a pheasant while you're being chased across the Bonneville Salt Flats by a group of mohawked-dudes who want what's left in your gas tank.
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
TFP stainless steel headlight guards are easily installed without the need to cut, weld, torch, drill, or smash. Each cover is installed with automotive-grade 3M tape. If you have any questions, please give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.
1 Year Warranty
TFP stainless steel headlight guards are backed by a one year manufacturer warranty.