TFP ValuTrim Fender Trim CA-20VT
- Made using 100% T-304 stainless steel
- Vehicle specific design for excellent fit
- Available for the most popular trucks, SUVs, CUVs, and cars
- 3/8" rubber gasket to protect vehicle paint
- No-drill install, but also includes screws for even more secure install
- Built using a stamping process
- Short-style will cover the upper half of the fender, in an "eyebrow" or half-moon shape
- Standard-style offers full coverage of the back fender, and 3/4 coverage of the front fender
If you're in the market for an excellent way to add new life to your vehicle without breaking the bank, don't look any further than TFP ValuTrim stainless steel fender trim. There isn't a much easier way to upgrade your truck's looks than adding a little stainless steel to the wheel well.
TFP ValuTrim is made out of 100% T-304 stainless steel, and is constructed using a stamping process. A 3/8" thick rubber gasket helps to protect your truck's paint, while also keeping moisture from collecting between the trim and vehicle. All ValuTrim is designed for your specific vehicle, which ensures an excellent fit, and even better looks. The trim can be installed without drilling, but each order will also include screws if a drill-install is desired.
There isn't much doubt about it, one of the best ways to add a little personality and style to your truck is with a set of polished stainless steel fender trim. TFP ValuTrim stainless steel fender trim is an excellent option that won't bust your wallet. (Can't believe you got all the way to end of this description – figured you would have bought it already) Get a set today – you won't regret it!
1 Year Warranty
TFP ValuTrim is backed by a 1 year warranty. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
TFP ValuTrim stainless steel fender trim are a simple, no-drill install on most models, and can be done at home. All trim sets come with instructions, and the necessary clips to easily attach fender trim to your vehicle. All fender trim also includes screws, which only require minor drilling, for an optional screw-in installation. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.