Spare Tire AUX Fuel System 4020208
- 30 Gallon capacity
- Made from military grade cross-linked polyethylene
- 20 times the environmental stress crack resistance and five times the impact strength over OEM tank
- Designed for a simple installation with the at-home mechanic in mind
- Built to U.S. Department of Defense combat vehicle field standards
- Illuminated electronic controller
Titan Fuel Tanks has come out with a solution to the common problem of needing more fuel without taking up valuable bed space: the Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel Sytem.
We know how it is, you're hauling or driving a long distance and you keep having to stop for fuel. All these extra stops costs you valuable time and possible money. But, what do you do? You could get a traditional auxiliary tank, but they are generally big, bulky, take up valuable bed space and generally prevent you from using a tonneau cover. You could carry some spare fuel cans, but the capacity is limited, storing them can be a pain and you have to stop to fill up anyway. So what do you do? Well, Titan fuel tanks has come up with an answer: the Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System.
That sounds fancy and awesome, what is it? I'm glad you asked! On most diesel trucks the owners have installed aftermarket wheels and tires which are larger than factory. This means that the spare tire well is empty and useless. Titan designed a discreet 30 gallon auxiliary tank that fits right in there. The tank is made from military grade, cross-linked polyethylene that weighs in at only 30 pounds, offering an auxiliary tank that is lightweight, doesn't rust and is impact resistant. This auxiliary fuel system includes everything that you need: universal filler kit with brushed aluminum door, mounting brackets, hoses, valves, fuel pump and an illuminated electronic controller. Your extra fuel can be held in reserve for emergencies or transferred on the go as needed. The electronic controller has an illuminated user interface that shows the tank's fuel level and features a single-touch button to start the transfer. With one easy touch fuel will transfer from your Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System to your truck's primary tank. The transfer will automatically stop once your primary tank is full or can be manually stopped via the one-touch controller.
It's easy, it's effective and in most cases doubles your fuel capacity. The Spare Tire Auxiliary fuel system by Titan answers all your fuel needs and more while saving valuable space.
- 2008-2010 Ford F250, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 2011-2016 Ford F250, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F350, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 2011-2016 Ford F350, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F450, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 2011-2016 Ford F450, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
Limited Lifetime Express Warranty
|Titan Fuel Tanks 4020208 Installation Instructions|