Tonno Pro Hard Fold Tonneau Cover HF-156
- Hard tri-fold design is easy to operate
- High quality vinyl covering aluminum panels
- Panels & supports are epoxy coated to prevent denting
- Rated to handle 350lbs (evenly distributed)
- Comes completely assembled
- No tool clamp-on install
- Four free gifts are included with purchase
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Most orders received before 2:00pm ET will ship out the same day
When you are searching for the perfect truck bed cover, hard covers usually don't make the cut because they are usually expensive, hard to install, and not very easy to use. That was then and this is now! The TonnoPro Hard Fold tonneau cover is the answer to all these problems and more!
The hard fold truck bed cover from TonnoPro combines all the best features of a standard tri-fold tonneau cover with epoxy coated aluminum panels to provide durable, weatherproof security without any unsightly seams. The frame and rails are also made from aluminum and powder coated to guard against corrosion. The Tonno Pro Hard Fold is topped with a layer of premium 24oz double coated marine grade vinyl that can withstand years of exposure to the elements.
We are sure that you will find the installation and use of the Hard Fold tonneau cover to be the simplest, easiest thing you've added to your truck. TonnoPro Hard Fold covers are shipped fully assembled and require no tools to attach to your bed. All you do is line up the cover and snug down the four hand clamps, and away you go!
The TonnoPro Hard Fold tonneau cover resists dents and dings better than other hard covers and offers hassle free operation without compromising the security of your cargo. With all the benefits the Hard Fold offers, why would you look at any other tonneau cover? Get your TonnoPro ordered today and get your bed covered!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 8' Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 8' Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 8' Bed
Installing your new TonnoPro bed cover is as simple and easy as it gets! Your cover will arrive completely assembled and you won't need any tools to mount it on your truck bed. 10 to 15 minutes is all it should take to line your cover up and tighten the clamps down.
A video of the installation is below to give you a preview of what to expect. If you have any questions for us or if you would like some additional information about this or any other TonnoPro product, please give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 1-701-253-5906.
|TonnoPro HF-150 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame / 10 Year Warranty on Vinyl
Tonno Pro offers a limited lifetime warranty against defective materials or workmanship on all Aluminum rails, aluminum components, clamps, hinges, bows and hardware.
Tonno Pro uses the highest quality 24oz vinyl in the industry. They offer a Full 10 year warranty against defective materials or workmanship on the vinyl cover.
This warranty is against defective materials or workmanship. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or installation. Any modification, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising from defective materials or workmanship is not considered under this warranty.
Examples of conditions that void our warranty:
Wind Whip Damage – The cover must be secure to truck when vehicle is in motion.
Improper Cleaning – The use of cleaning chemicals not approved for cleaning vinyl. Do not use product such as Armor All. These are Vinyl Conditioners and will cause the vinyl to shrink.
Overloading of Cargo – Cargo must not be allowed to touch the cover in any position. Protrusions in the vinyl will cause stress in the fabric and cause unnecessary weak spot in the material.
The Tonno Pro Warranty is only valid if purchased through an "Authorized Dealer of Tonno Pro".
Execution and Performance
Tonno Pro reserves the right to determine is all warranty conditions have been met. Upon determination Tonno Pro may require the product to be returned postage prepaid to further inspect the warranty claim. Given that all conditions are met Tonno Pro will either repair or replace (at Tonno Pro’s determination) the product or the component. In the event a product must be returned, our Return Authorization # must be obtained through our customer service and must be on the returned parcel for it to be accepted. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
Related Articles (13)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.3|
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|3 Customer Reviews|
Part #: TP-HF-156 Posted on
Part #: TP-HF-156 Posted on
|I have had this cover for a couple months now. I put it on a 2005 chevy silverado 2500 hd long box. The reason for my purchase of this cover is because I actually use my box and I wanted to be able to remove the whole cover completely and not have rails in the way to worry about damaging. Also I went for this cover because it has no velcro, so you can actually open and close it in the North Dakota winter and it will work. The only thing I would recommend is checking the clamps and position of the cover often for the first few days of having the cover. Initially the cover shifted a few times in strong winds, but if I would have waited till it stays warm outside to install it I don't think that would have been an issue. It just took time for the rubber seals to conform to my box. I have had to cover off completely a few times now and it reinstalls easily and alot easier if you have someone help you reinstall it. So far so good. Thanks Real Truck for the quick shipment and great prices.|