Tough Country Deluxe Rear Bumper DB3411GM
- Mega Heavy Duty Rear Bumper
- Standard 8" Drop (Optional 10 or 12" available)
- Built in Receiver
- Multiple Color Finish Options
- Premium Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Built Options from Backup Sensor Sleeve to Shackle Mounts
- Made in the USA - El Campo, TX
Beef up your truck with an aftermarket Tough Country deluxe rear bumper. These heavy duty truck bumpers are custom built for you and feature a massive schedule 40 pipe base and a built in flush mount receiver opening. Your factory receiver will need to be removed because of this feature.
This massive step style bumper comes standard with an 8" drop but you can increase it to a 10 or 12" if needed. Plus it comes with license plate mounts, a universal mount for your factory wiring harness and a super tough flush mount receiver.
Optional rear oval light openings, shackle hooks, shackle mounts, backup sensor sleeves and drop heights are available and ordered separately.
Upgrade your truck and add protection and value with a deluxe rear bumper from Tough Country. Standard finish is high glow powder coat. Custom coated color options include black wrinkle, white gloss, silver vein, arizona beige, pueblo gold, matte black and bedliner finish.
Note: Not all accessory shanks will work with this bumper. This bumper requires a ball mount that has at least 5-1/4" of unobstructed shank from pin hole to ball mount platform or any gussets. This is to allow it to pass though the 4" pipe and be pinned on the back side of your bumper.
1 Year Warranty
Tough Country Bumpers are custom built for you and shipped truck freight. So production may take longer than expected. These truck bumpers are fully warrantied by the manufacture, but are non-returnable. Color swatches are samples and not exact. Choosing the standard finish of high gloss black can speed up production time. Please make sure you pick all the options you want at the time of order and they can't be added after production has started. If you are unsure about anything, please call us as we want to make sure your bumper order is perfect.
Tough Country Products Limited Warranty
Each product is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer unless stated otherwise. The manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. Tough Country offers a 12 month Limited Warranty on all of the products that are manufactured under the Tough Country name.
If the product(s) show signs of misuse, modification, improper installation, accidental or intentional damage, it becomes ineligible for coverage under our warranty policy. This limited warranty does not cover installation, labor, freight, normal wear and tear, abuse, or collision. This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Custom manufactured items are not returnable. Items returned must be in original packaging and returned at customers expense. Shipping charges are not refundable. Manufacturer's defects in such products will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Tough Country Products.
This limited warranty is conditioned upon
1. Tough Country being notified by Purchaser or end user within one month after purchase
2. The return of the defective product(s) to Tough Country at Purchaser's expense within the limited warranty period
3. Tough Country's examination of such product(s) and its satisfaction that such defects were not caused by negligence, misuse, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
4. The original limited warranty period of any product repaired or replaced by Tough Country shall not thereby be extended. During the warranty period, this limited warranty is fully transferable, for so long as the warranty is in place.
The Tough Country Deluxe Rear Bumper by Tough Country is an easy at home installation bolting into your factory bumper mount holes. For additional information, please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.