Tough Country Evolution Front Bumper EFR3415C-A
- Designed as a modern style flat plate
- Manufactured from 10 gauge steel
- Provides maximum protection
- Includes custom sleeves to hold OEM fog lights
- Has recessed pockets to retain factory tow hooks
- Standard finish of black wrinkle industrial powder coat
- Made in the USA - El Campo, TX
Protection to the max! Putting a Tough Country Evolution Front Bumper on your truck will provide you maximum defense against almost anything.
Manufactured from a durable ten gauge steel this bad boy will guard your truck from any possible collisions. The front replacement bumper will provide you with awesome protection when driving down the road while still looking rugged.
In addition, the Tough Country Evolution Front Bumper includes custom sleeves to hold vehicle specific OEM fog lights. It also has recessed pockets to retain factory tow hooks. Combined with an optional winch mount, this front bumper really can't be beat!
Made with a standard finish of black wrinkle industrial powder coat, the Evolution Series front bumper will complement any truck. It also is designed as a flat plate more modern style that makes it a more streamlined aerodynamic look.
Be the talk of the town with your new Tough Country Evolution front bumper. Rugged and durable quality that cannot be beat made just for you!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Tough Country Evolution front bumpers utilize a bolt-on installation to the frame of your truck for your convenience. If you have any other questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446.
1 Year Warranty
Tough Country Products Limited Warranty
Each product is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer unless stated otherwise. The manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. Tough Country offers a 12 month Limited Warranty on all of the products that are manufactured under the Tough Country name.
If the product(s) show signs of misuse, modification, improper installation, accidental or intentional damage, it becomes ineligible for coverage under our warranty policy. This limited warranty does not cover installation, labor, freight, normal wear and tear, abuse, or collision. This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Custom manufactured items are not returnable. Items returned must be in original packaging and returned at customers expense. Shipping charges are not refundable. Manufacturer's defects in such products will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Tough Country Products.
This limited warranty is conditioned upon
1. The return of the defective product(s) to Tough Country at Purchaser's expense within the limited warranty period
2. Tough Country's examination of such product(s) and its satisfaction that such defects were not caused by negligence, misuse, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
3. The original limited warranty period of any product repaired or replaced by Tough Country shall not thereby be extended. During the warranty period, this limited warranty is fully transferable, for so long as the warranty is in place.