Tough Country Evolution Rear Bumper
- Constructed from ten gauge flat plate steel
- Designed with a black wrinkle finish
- Complete with 4" round brake or reverse lights
- Provides durable protection for your truck
- Made in the USA - El Campo, TX
Don't forget to protect your back end! With the Tough Country Evolution rear bumper you will get heavy duty defense for your truck.
Constructed from ten gauge flat plate steel, this Evolution rear bumper is built tough to guard against the event of a collision. Let the bumper take the damage that you wouldn't want to happen to your vehicle. Complete with 4" round brake or reverse lights to give the rear bumper a finished look and aid in night time visibility.
Match this rear bumper with the Tough Country Evolution front bumper to give yourself and your truck the utmost protection. Designed with a resilient black wrinkle finish, the Evolution rear bumper is going to complement any Ford, Chevy, or Dodge.
Who would want to take the risk of their rear end getting all bent out of shape due to a collision or other damaging factors? With the Tough Country Evolution rear bumper you won't have to worry about having to fix up your truck in the event something was to hit you.
Tough Country Evolution rear bumpers are installed with a bolt-on installation to the frame of your truck. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
Tough Country Products Limited Warranty
Each product is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer unless stated otherwise. The manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. Tough Country offers a 12 month Limited Warranty on all of the products that are manufactured under the Tough Country name.
If the product(s) show signs of misuse, modification, improper installation, accidental or intentional damage, it becomes ineligible for coverage under our warranty policy. This limited warranty does not cover installation, labor, freight, normal wear and tear, abuse, or collision. This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Custom manufactured items are not returnable. Items returned must be in original packaging and returned at customers expense. Shipping charges are not refundable. Manufacturer's defects in such products will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Tough Country Products.
This limited warranty is conditioned upon
1. The return of the defective product(s) to Tough Country at Purchaser's expense within the limited warranty period
2. Tough Country's examination of such product(s) and its satisfaction that such defects were not caused by negligence, misuse, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
3. The original limited warranty period of any product repaired or replaced by Tough Country shall not thereby be extended. During the warranty period, this limited warranty is fully transferable, for so long as the warranty is in place.