Tough Country Traditional Front Bumper TFR0209DLRESM
- Constructed using 4" pipe base
- Heavy duty push bars
- Includes built-in 2" receiver
- Gives truck a traditional style & look
- Frame mounted - require no vehicle modification
- Finished in a high-gloss black industrial powder-coat
- Vehicle specific design means simple and easy installation
- Lights sold separately
- Made in the USA - El Campo, TX
If you are in the market for classic style with looks that has sturdy durability, then the Tough Country traditional front bumper replacement is exactly what you need! The bumper provides heavy duty protection utilizing a push bar and a strong, 4" pipe base.
With the ability to easily mount this to your frame, there will be no drilling required. How awesome is that? Going with the traditional look, the front bumper comes in a high-gloss black finish that would look awesome on any truck. All Tough Country products are made in the USA which is an added bonus to this already sweet heavy duty bumper.
When durability and style come to mind then the Tough Country traditional front bumper replacement should be the image that pops into your head. So start protecting your truck with the Tough Country tradition front bumper!
Order NotesTough Country Bumpers are custom built for you and shipped truck freight. So production may take longer than expected. These truck bumpers are fully warrantied by the manufacture, but are non-returnable. Color swatches are samples and not exact. Choosing the standard finish of high gloss black can speed up production time. Please make sure you pick all the options you want at the time of order and they can't be added after production has started. If you are unsure about anything, please call us as we want to make sure your bumper order is perfect.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
1 Year Warranty
Tough Country Products Limited Warranty
Each product is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer unless stated otherwise. The manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. Tough Country offers a 12 month Limited Warranty on all of the products that are manufactured under the Tough Country name.
If the product(s) show signs of misuse, modification, improper installation, accidental or intentional damage, it becomes ineligible for coverage under our warranty policy. This limited warranty does not cover installation, labor, freight, normal wear and tear, abuse, or collision. This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Custom manufactured items are not returnable. Items returned must be in original packaging and returned at customers expense. Shipping charges are not refundable. Manufacturer's defects in such products will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Tough Country Products.
This limited warranty is conditioned upon
1. Tough Country being notified by Purchaser or end user within one month after purchase
2. The return of the defective product(s) to Tough Country at Purchaser's expense within the limited warranty period
3. Tough Country's examination of such product(s) and its satisfaction that such defects were not caused by negligence, misuse, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
4. The original limited warranty period of any product repaired or replaced by Tough Country shall not thereby be extended. During the warranty period, this limited warranty is fully transferable, for so long as the warranty is in place.
Replacing your factory bumper with a Tough Country traditional bumper is a fairly easy process since they have been designed to bolt-on right up in about an hour. For additional information regarding installation or if you have any questions about Tough Country products, feel free to give us a call at 1-877-216-5446.