TracRac SR Sliding Truck Rack 21501/TRA-43003
- Sold in kits
- Base rails and rack sold individually if you switch vehicles
- 1,250lb Load Capacity
- Aerodynamic design – includes wind deflectors
- Easy to install using preassembled components
- Corner brace design increases rack stability
- Rack weighs just 80lbs
- Constructed using no-rust aluminum with durable powder-coating
- No need to drill during installation
- Adjust along the full length of bed creating a versatile rack
- Aluminum HD load stops adjust the full width of truck
- Includes aluminum side cleats
- Includes aluminum crossbar endcaps
- Optional toolbox mount kit
- Made in the USA - Fall River, MA
The TracRac SR sliding truck rack is the only rack system that is fully adjustable due to its patented sliding system. This sliding truck rack is a durable powder coated aluminum rack capable of handling cargo loads up to 1250lbs and it's the only truck rack certified and tested by the 3 biggest truck makers, Ford, Dodge, and GM.
TracRac makes installation super easy without any drilling. The TracRac truck rack installs in your truck beds stake pocket holes with rubber expansion plugs and the base rails actually strengthen the sidewalls of your truck bed. This truck rack is easily adjusted by sliding the overhead racks to wherever your cargo needs them to be.
TracRac has a wide assortment of accessories designed to maximize your control over your cargo. You can add the optional toolbox mount kit, which can be used to mount any aftermarket toolbox onto the TracRac base rails. The kit can also be used to mount additional accessories to the base rails to have them slide or be removed. Also available is the optional front cantilever extension. If you are using your truck to haul cargo longer than the bed of your truck, this is an accessory you want to look at. The cantilever extension mounts to the crossbars and provides an additional 32" of protection. Adding this third crossbar helps you secure your cargo and beef up the protection for the cab.
TracRac SR sliding truck racks are backed by a lifetime warranty and they also offer a two year warranty on all of their accessories. Think about the flexibility this sliding rack system will provide on your next job. Take a look at our TracRac products today!
- 2002-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 6'4" Bed, w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2003-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 2003-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 1500 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Ram Truck 1500 6'4" Bed, w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
TracRac SR sliding truck racks are easy to install in existing stake bed pockets. There's no need to drill into that new truck, and all kits include all necessary hardware and instructions. If you have any questions, let us know at 877-216-5446.
|TracRac 21000/TRA-43002 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
TracRac offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their truck racks including the TracRac SR sliding truck rack. TracRac also offers a 2 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all TracRac Truck Rack accessories.