TracRac Pro2 Truck Rack 37001
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 1,000lbs weight capacity
- Easy installation with no need to drill
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Aerodynamic design - includes wind deflectors to reduce noise
- Includes aluminum HD load stops and tie downs
- Sold as a system with 4 uprights and 2 crossbars
- Toolbox mount kit included
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Fall River, MA
The TracRac T-Rac Pro2 truck bed racks are one of TracRac's newest designs. The T-Rac Pro2 is one of the most advanced fixed truck racks on the market. The streamlined design not only makes this rack look good on your truck, but it also adds superior strength and functionality. TracRac offers the T-Rac Pro2 in 4 sizes to make sure you get a rack that will best fit your truck's bed.
The T-Rac Pro2 has a load rating of 1000 lbs and is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual stage electrostatic powder coated to give you ideal protection against rust, corrosion, and other damage. The feet are die-cast aluminum to lock the rack securely in place. TracRac has given the T-Rac Pro2 aluminum cleats on the uprights and a built-in toolbox mount kit to make this the perfect rack for professionals. The crossbars have dual accessory channels have accessory slots on the top and bottom. TracRac backs all of their truck racks with a lifetime warranty, including the T-Rac Pro2.
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 2000-2011 Dodge Dakota, 5'4" Bed
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger, 7' Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Raider
- 1998-2017 Nissan Frontier, 6'2" Bed
- 2000-2004 Nissan Frontier, 4'8" Bed, Crew Cab
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota, 5'4" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
TracRac offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their truck racks including the T-Rac Pro2 Truck Rack. TracRac also offers a 2 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all T-Rac Pro2 Truck Rack accessories.
The TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Rack by TracRac, Inc offers an easy at home no drill installation. The base rails mount into the stake pockets of your truck with rubber expansion blocks. The base rails need to be bolted to the side rail (on trucks with no stake pockets). Overhead racks slide onto tracks of base rails. If you have any more questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|TracRac Pro2 Installation Instructions|