TracRac TracONE Truck Rack 27000-01
- Fixed rack kit with 4 uprights and 2 crossbars
- 800 lbs capacity
- Constructed using 6063 T-6 Aluminum
- Available in polished aluminum, or matte black
- Dual stage powder-coat finish
- Easy to attach or remove
- Integrated mounting channels
- 4 adjustable crossbar loop tiedowns
- Bullet shaped crossbars for excellent aerodynamics
- Features trip strips in crossbars to eliminate whistling
- Made in the USA - Fall River, MA
TracRac TracONE truck racks are designed for everyone from the sportsman to the Do-IT-Yourselfer. The TracONE rack will give your truck the added cargo capacity to haul all your gear.
The TracONE truck rack has a load capacity of 800 pounds and can be attached to your truck quickly using basic tools. TracRac uses only aircraft grade aluminum for the TracONE and then adds a dual-stage powder coat finish to withstand even the harshest conditions mother-nature can throw at it. Available in polished finish and a matte black, allowing you the option to get a rack that matches your ride perfectly.
The TracONE truck rack also features crossbars with integrated mounting channels so you can better secure your cargo. This is one ladder rack for a pickup truck that is easy to mount or remove. Get yours today, and start hauling.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado
- 1994-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup w/o Stepside Bed
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 2006-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1997-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 1994-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o RamBox
- 1994-2011 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2012-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 w/o RamBox
- 1994-2011 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2012-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 w/o RamBox
- 1992-2009 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed
- 2010-2017 Ford F150
- 1992-2016 Ford F250
- 1992-1997 Ford F350
- 1999-2016 Ford F350
- 2008-2016 Ford F450
- 1993-2004 Ford Ranger w/o Flareside Bed
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- (2017) Ford Raptor
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 2006-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2016 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2016 GMC Sierra 3500
- 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma w/o Stepside Bed
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider
- 1998-2017 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2017 Nissan Titan
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500 w/o RamBox
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 2500
- 2012-2017 Ram Truck 2500 w/o RamBox
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 3500
- 2012-2017 Ram Truck 3500 w/o RamBox
- 2000-2017 Toyota Tundra
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the TracRac system mount?
The base rails mount into the stake pockets of your truck with rubber expansion blocks. The base rails need to be bolted to the side rail (on trucks with no stake pockets)
Overhead racks slide onto tracks of base rails.
You have a number of different racks, which one is for me?
TracRac: If you're ready for the state-of-the-art, top-of-the-line, step up to the mighty TracRac. This is also perfect for those folks enjoying a brand-spankin' new truck, or a leased vehicle, who are concerned with damaging their truck (remember no drilling or bolting with the TracRac) And the TracRac system lets you take advantage of all our cargo-carrying accessories.
T-Rac: If you don't covet the slide, and the TracRac price doesn't blow your skirt up, go for the T-Rac! It's still the 2nd best rack on the road, and retails for hundreds less. It's also damage-free and removable
TracVan: If you drive a van instead of a pickup, the TracVan is right up your alley!
What does the system include?
TracRac includes a pair of base rails, a pair of sliding overhead racks, plus 4 Crossbar Tie-downs.
T-Rac includes a pair of overhead
racks and 4 Crossbar Tie-downs.
TracVan includes 2 crossbars plus
4 Crossbar Tie-downs.
Will they have the product on hand?
In the event that a dealer has just sold out of this merchandise, he/she can speedily order some for you! (All TracStuff is shipped pronto, via UPS)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.4|
|Ease of Installation||4.3|
|26 Customer Reviews|
|If your looking for a do it yourself and don't feel like spending over a thousand dollars for a high quality rack I highly recommend this. Just make sure to check the clamps from time to time to ensure they are tight. Would highly recommend this rack and would definitely purchase another one.|
Part #: TRC-27000-01 Posted on
|This is an Awesome product and really easy to put together and install.|
Part #: TRC-27000-01 Posted on
|Bought for one of my guys trucks. Fits his ram great feels solid and looks good|
|Great product! Have already used it many times to transport everything from a kayak to lumber. Perfect|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
TracRac offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their truck racks including the TracONE Truck Rack. TracRac also offers a 2 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all TracONE Truck Rack accessories.
|TracRac Warranty Information|
The TracRac TracONE Truck Rack by TracRac, Inc is an easy at home no drill installation. For trucks with factory track systems, TracONE installation may require the modification or complete removal of factory tracks. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|TracRac TracONE Installation Manual|