- Heavy Duty Lock: Rugged lock can't be popped open or false locked. O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use. Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt. Patented dual lock lug design offers over 5,800 pounds of head pull strength. Tested specifications exceeds 32,000 pounds.
- Strongest on Market: Strongest locking pin on the market
- Includes 2 Keys: Each lock includes 2 high quality tubular keys, which won't bend or break
- 7 Pin High Security Key: Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- Many Finishes & Styles Available: 5/8" Locks availabe in chrome, stainless steel, black, red, blue. 1/2" Lock available in chrome. Color locks are premium powder coat finish. The 5/8" pin fits all 2" Class III receiver hitches. The 1/2" pin fits all 1-1/4" Class II receiver hitches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by Trimax for a lifetime.
Trimax hitch locks. Dead bolt style hitch pin locks. TRIMAX The Leader in receiver locking pins has spent the last 10 years expanding and improving on the "ORIGINAL". The Patented Dual Lock Lug Design offer over 5,800 Lbs. of head pull strength. A 1/4 turn of the rugged tube key locks & unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Trimax locking hitch pins provide instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. Don't settle for low quality knockoffs. Available in 1/2" and 5/8" locking pins. Browse stainless steel, chrome, black, blue and red hitch locks.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product is fully warranted to be free of mechanical defects for the life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear associated with the products use. If a mechanical defect occurs, call TOLL FREE 1-866-796-8500 for instructions on how to have it replaced or repaired free of charge. This warranty is null and void if the lock was used for purposes for which it was not designed. TRIMAX / WYERS PRODUCTS GROUP IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific right, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.