Ultra Black 178SB Mongoose Wheels 178-6883SB
- Constructed from aluminum
- Satin black finish
- Sold individually
- Limited lifetime warranty
Ultra Motorsports Machined Black 178 Mongoose Wheels come in a satin black finish. The six spoke design gives these wheels a tough look. The Ultra Motorsports name inscribed in the wheel lip represents the wheel quality with a matching premium look.
Ultra Wheel Company has been producing the highest quality, precision built, and durable wheels available. The confidence in these wheels is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
These wheels are great for any truck build!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-2006 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1992-1994 GMC Jimmy K1500
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
- 1995-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1996-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-lug wheels
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Using the correct fastener for aftermarket wheels is vitally important, these Ultra Motorsports wheels use a 60° conical lug nut seat.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Ultra Motorsports wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call.
|Ultra Motorsports Wheel Installation|