Undercover Classic Tonneau Cover UC1011
- Cover constructed of ABS composite
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Comes with 2 keys
- Locks with two rear mounted locks
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA - Rogersville, MO
The Undercover Classic is constructed of ABS which is a high-density composite material that is impact and UV resistant. This is perfect for harsh climates that experience all four seasons as well as job sites and hail. While no cover is 100% waterproof, the Classic does a great job keeping the elements out with its wrap-around design, as well as the double bulb seal that compresses to the bed caps of the truck.
Installation of the Undercover Classic is very simple. It does not require any drilling, just a few clamps that are fastened with a 13MM socket wrench. Once the first-time installation is completed, the cover can be removed and re-installed in minutes leaving the brackets clamped to the truck.
Undercover warrants the Classic against any manufacturing defects for a period of 3 years. The cover also is made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
Order NotesTrucks with the wing-style tailgate cap will need to remove this cap or replace it with a form-fitting cap. View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed
3 Year Warranty
UnderCover truck bed covers are backed by a limited 3-year warranty
|3 Years for Workmanship|
|3 Years for Materials of Composite structure|
|3 Years for Hardware|
|1 Year on Struts|
The UnderCover Classic is very easy and simple to install at home in your own garage. There is no drilling required and it should only take about an hour before you can hit the highway without worrying about the safety of your cargo. For additional information or if you have any questions, please fell free to call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|UnderCover 1011 Installation Instructions|