Undercover Flex Truck Bed Cover FX11005
- Panels constructed of aluminum with an FRP coating on top
- EPDM seals provide maximum water resistance
- FRP exterior panel stays cooler to the touch
- Holds 300 lbs evenly distributed
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Undercover Flex is constructed of Fiberglass reinforced polymer and aluminum. The aluminum provides structure and rigidity while the fiberglass reinforced polymer protects against scratches and dents. The Flex also utilizes EPDM rubber seals and hinges so it provides maximum security from rain and snow.
The Undercover Flex installs easily with no drilling thanks to the clamp-on design. You only need basic tools like a socket wrench to complete the installation on most vehicles. One of the best features the Flex offers is the ability for you to gain full bed access without having to remove the cover completely. You simply fold the cover panel by panel to the front of the bed, then attach the prop rods to secure it upright position. The truck can safely be driven with the cover in this position at highway speeds.
Undercover warrants this cover against any manufacturing defects for a period of 3 years. The cover also is made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/o Bed Rail Caps, w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Bed Rail Caps, w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, w/o Bed Rail Caps, w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Bed Rail Caps, w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
3 Year Warranty
UnderCover Flex truck bed covers are backed by a 3 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Installing the Flex model bed cover from UnderCover is easy and simple enough to do right at home. Your tonno has been designed to mount using common hand tools without any drilling or cutting needed. Some models may need to have some drilling done to properly install the drain tubes. We are always happy to answer any questions you might have about any UnderCover product. Feel free to call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906 for any additional information.