Undercover Flex Truck Bed Cover FX11013
- Ultra low profile fit enhances your truck's looks
- Unique folding design allows for full access to the bed
- Fiberglass reinforced panels are light and very strong
- Can support up to 400lbs on top of cover
- Cover can't be opened when tailgate is locked
- Folding section can be easily removed if needed
- Drain system keeps water out of the bed
- Mounting is easy since there is no drilling involved
- Comes in a UV protected textured black finish
- Proud supporter of Building Homes for Heroes
- Made in the USA - Rogersville, MO
Choosing a tonneau cover for your truck can be extremely difficult given the number of choices available in today's market. Most covers will require you to compromise on either security or access to your truck bed. If you're the kind of truck owner that needs a secure cargo area, but also needs the full truck bed, then an UnderCover Flex tonneau cover may be the right choice for you.
The Flex truck bed cover is made from fiberglass reinforced panels with an aluminum frame. UnderCover chose to go with this type of panel since they are stronger, lighter, and very resistant to dents or scratches. The cover clamps onto the rails of your truck bed, giving the Flex a super low profile appearance. UnderCover has also added prop rods to hold your cover in the upright, folded position which allows you to use the full truck bed. The folding section can even be removed without any tools if you are hauling a load you need to keep an eye on.
Mounting your UnderCover Flex cover will be one of the easiest thing you could possibly do on your own. The only thing necessary for installing the cover is a 9/16" wrench. Trucks without drain holes or with a bed liner may need to do some minor trimming or drilling to get everything installed properly. Once you have this tonneau cover installed correctly, the rubber seals and drain tubes should keep your bed nice and weather resistant. No cover can be 100% watertight but the Flex is pretty close!
With the number of different tonneau covers out there, there are a lot of factors to consider. UnderCover has always been a leader in the tonneau cover industry and all of their bed covers are made in the USA and backed by a 3 year warranty. Once you weigh all the functionality, security, and manufacturer history that comes with it, choosing an UnderCover Flex tonneau cover should be an easy decision for you to make!
Manufactured by UnderCover, a Truck Hero company.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
Installing the Flex model bed cover from UnderCover is easy and simple enough to do right at home. Your tonno has been designed to mount using common hand tools without any drilling or cutting needed. Some models may need to have some drilling done to properly install the drain tubes. We are always happy to answer any questions you might have about any UnderCover product. Feel free to call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906 for any additional information.
3 Year Warranty
UnderCover Flex truck bed covers are backed by a 3 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Related Articles (13)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.3|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|3 Customer Reviews|
Part #: UC-FX11013 Posted on
|I hate to give poor reviews, but I wasn't blown away with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. I read great reviews and liked the concept. I feel it's a $600 design at an $800+ price-tag. The quality of the actual manufacturing assembly was maybe a $400 value. Quality assurance is not doing their job. I'm a mechanical engineer with tons of fabrication and mechanic experience. Installation was easy, but the instructions left a lot to be desired. The cover is not waterproof by any means.You will need to install pocket caps to keep the water out of the bed, but normal plastic fillers are too tall and will ripple the lip seal on the cover. I designed, 3D-printed, and painted my own flush mounted caps. All that said, the need and functionality of cover is a great addition to my truck. I enjoy having it and it's easy to remove (2 thumb screws) if you need the full bed length.|
Part #: UC-FX11013 Posted on
|I recently received this tonneau and it is exactly what I wanted. Super low profile and easy to install. I have not seen any water inside the bed. I would definitely buy again.|