US Speedo Daytona Edition Gauge Face Kit CK1000233
- Gives your vehicle a unique, custom styled look
- Laser cut specifically for each vehicle
- Only .005" thick - won't interfere with your backlighting
- Includes detailed instructions and a handy needle removal tool
- One year warranty
- Needles are NOT included
- Made in the USA - Flint, MI
The Daytona Edition gauge face kits give you a perfect way to customize the interior of your car or truck with a splash of color. Most Daytona Edition gauge faces are available in seven different colors and US Speedo also has matching needle available for most cars, trucks, or SUVs.
US Speedo uses only high quality polycarbonate and laser cuts each piece for a precise fit. The Daytona Edition gauge faces can be installed fairly easily in about 30 minutes. US Speedo includes a handy needle removal tool to help with installation. The colors you can choose from are white, silver, yellow, red, blue, pink, or purple. Needles do not come with the Daytona Gauge face kits, but can be ordered.
US Speedo also has your back because this product has a 12 month limited warranty. Make sure to check out the US Speedo Daytona Edition gauge face kits to really amp up your ride.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2002) Chevy Avalanche 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- 1999-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- 2000-2002 Chevy Suburban 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- 2000-2002 Chevy Tahoe 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- (1999) GMC Suburban 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- 1999-2002 GMC Yukon 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
- 2000-2002 GMC Yukon XL 100 MPH, w/o Trans Temp
The US Speedo Daytona gauge face kits offer an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
US Speedo Daytona Edition gauge face kits are backed with a manufacturer's 12 month limited warranty.
Related Articles (1)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: USP-CK1000233 Posted on
|Easy to put in. Just followed the video online. I used YouTube. Had the factory one out and new one in all buttoned up within a half hour. My 7 year old daughter could do this. Awesome product, and looks cool. Lights are actually an aqua for the numbers.|