UWS Single Door Underbody Toolbox
- Constructed from 0.075" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to sit above or below flatbed trucks
- 1,000 lb. aircraft-grade stainless steel cables to support toolbox doors
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel, key-lock T-handle for corrosion-resistant operation
- Door opens 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The UWS Single Door Underbody Toolbox mounts above or below your flatbed, dump truck or trailer body to provide extra storage for your tools. The underbody toolbox is made from an extra rigid aluminum, and welded into a single piece tub to add strength. This also adds no excess points for water and debris to get inside.
To help keep moisture and debris from getting inside, UWS uses a MicroSeal gasket inside the toolbox door to form a tight seal when closed. The toolbox door opens downward 90 degrees to allow full access along with providing a handy platform. The cables that support the door when opened are aircraft-grade stainless steel, and can hold up to 1,000 lbs.
Multiple box sizes are available with a key-locking, stainless steel T-handle. The stainless steel construction ensures a highly durable locking function that will resist corroding. UWS products are made in the USA with high-quality components, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446.