Vanguard Service Body Utility Racks
- All racks are 70" wide
- Models with front extension are stock items - allow 2-3 weeks for models without front extension
- Painted steel plated with zinc & yellow chromate for added corrosion resistance
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs. uniformly distributed
- Not UPS acceptable and must ship freight
- Torsion bar truss adds strength
- Rear end bar swings 180 degrees and also locks in place
- Built-in window protection
- Made in the USA - New Ipswich, New Hampshire
If you aren't able to haul everything you need for the job, you're losing valuable time and money! The Vanguard service body utility rack is here to put an end to that. They are specifically built for heavy-duty work trucks with service bodies.
They work for either 8 foot or 9 foot service bodies. There is a special 8 or 9 foot rack for the new Ford Super Duty and new Dodge Ram H.D. 3500 Cab Chassis. The Vanguard Service Body Utility racks offer extremely thick 1.625 wall thickness and will haul up to 1,000 pounds of material.
The rear end torsion bar swings at 180 degrees and will lock in place. It has a built in window protection adding protection to your vehicle. Make your truck the work horse you need and order the Vanguard service body utility rack today.
Order NotesPlease Note: Before taking delivery on a Common Carrier (Truck Freight) shipment, please thoroughly inspect for shipping damage prior to signing for the shipment. If anything appears to have been damaged during transit, we suggest you refuse shipment. After you sign for truck freight shipment it is very difficult to file a ship damage claim and attain reimbursement.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Vanguard service body utility rack installation is an easy at home install. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Vanguard Truck Rack Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Each Service Body Utility Rack is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty against manufacturer defect.