Vision X Optimus Cube Lights
- Housing constructed from 6061 aluminum
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Black powder-coat finish
- 10 Watt white LED lights
- 3.25” Square
- Long range IRIS reflector technology
- Includes weatherproof connector
- Vision X designed stud mount
- Available in singles and doubles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Vision X Optimus cube lights offer an abundance of lights from a small 3" square unit. This light is available in spot and beam patterns. There is no need to have an oversized light for extreme lighting power. The long range IRIS reflector technology packs a large amount of lighting power in a small construction.
Optimus cube lights are housed in a 6061 aluminum housing that is finished in black powder coat. The bulbs are protected with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. These Vision X lights are available as a single lights or as a set of two. The two light sets come with a wiring harness. Every light features a weatherproof connector and stud mount.
Get your Vision X Optimus cube lights today. These lights are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Lights operated in environments over 150o Fahrenheit are not covered under warranty.
- Warrantied items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- Warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from; customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for shipping return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Vision X Optimus cube lights are easy to install at home with the Vision X designed stud mount. These lights feature weatherproof connectors and the two light kit includes a wiring harness.