Vision X Xmitter 4" LED Light Bar
- Black extruded aluminum housing
- Weatherproof Deutsch connector
- Includes wiring harness and switch
- Polycarbonate lens
- Dust and water spray resistant
- Low power consumption
- Operates in temperatures from -40° - 174° F
- Tested by US Border Patrol and NASA
Looking to own the same LED light bar that the US Border Patrol and NASA have tested and proven to deliver top performance? If so, then the Vision X Xmitter 4" LED light bar is what you're looking for.
A Vision X Xmitter 4" LED light bar is perfect for off-roading, and is well suited to either commercial or recreational use. This LED light bar has a seamless beam pattern and offers low power consumption, and offers you the choice between Euro and flood beam patterns. With its tough construction and superior illumination, it's well suited to nearly any situation you could need it for.
No matter what kind of climate you live in, or terrain you tackle with your ride, the Vision X Xmitter 4" LED light bar is up to the task. It includes a weatherproof Deutsch connector with a plug-and-play harness and polycarbonate lens, and operates like a champ in temperatures from -40 to 174 Fahrenheit. The housing is durable and made of extruded aluminum for ultimate strength. It's also dust-proof and water spray resistant, making it ideal for rough weather and terrain.
Utilizing the Vision X signature stud mounting system, it allows for 15 degrees of adjustability, and its isolated rubber in the mount helps control vibration. To top it all off, Vision X Xmitter 4" LED light bars are easy to install at home and includes all the mounting hardware you need to get the job done. Order yours today and you'll be able to enjoy added lighting no matter where your vehicle takes you.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of Purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All units must be bought through a local authorized Vision X.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Off-road light warranty does not include consumables, such as bulbs or broken glass.
- Halogen bulb warranty does not cover broken glass due to improper installation or abuse.
- Lights are operated in environments under 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Seattle for warranty.
- Non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor at the discretion of Vision Motor Sports, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Install a Vision X Xmitter 4” LED light bar by Vision X Offroad, LLC at home by following the installation guide. For additional information see the install manual below or give us a call.
|Vision X Xmitter Single LED Light Bar|