Vision X Xmitter Low Profile 12" LED Light Bar XIL-LP910A
- Mounting depth: 1"
- Height: 2.06"
- Depth: 2.45"
- Lumens: 2,052lm
- Watts: 27w
- 10° Spot Beam
- Amber LEDs
Need a bright, compact light bar that offers a universal fitment? If so, then the Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Prime LED Light Bar is an excellent option. Like everything from Vision X, it's built to last and functions exceptionally well in all types of weather and terrain. It's also designed to manage heat levels efficiently, prolonging the life of its LED bulbs and providing up to 50,000 hours of potential functionality.
One of the best parts about this light bar it its ability to withstand all kinds of different climate and driving conditions, making it an ideal choice for off-roaders. With its extruded aluminum housing in a sleek black or white finish, it combines rugged durability and awesome aesthetic appeal. It's also dust-proof and capable of being submerged in water up to three meters deep. Feel like taking a drive through a small pond? We don't recommend it, but your light bar is going to be just fine.
The Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Prime LED Light Bar is designed to minimize vibration and can be angled up to 15 degrees. You've also got the option of choosing a model with amber LEDs if you prefer a softer light. Installation is easy to do by yourself at home, and everything you need is included in the box.
Order your Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Prime LED Light Bar today and you'll be enjoying enhanced illumination in no time with our free ground shipping and knowledgeable customer support.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of Purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All units must be bought through a local authorized Vision X.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Off-road light warranty does not include consumables, such as bulbs or broken glass.
- Halogen bulb warranty does not cover broken glass due to improper installation or abuse.
- Lights are operated in environments under 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Seattle for warranty.
- Non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor at the discretion of Vision Motor Sports, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
The Vision X Xmitter Low Profile 12" LED light bar by Vision X Offroad, LLC is an easy at home installation. For additional information see the install manual or give us a call.
|Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Prime LED Light Bar Installation Instructions|