Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 8" LED Light Bar XIL-PX1240
- Black extruded aluminum housing
- Polycarbonate lens
- Features 5 watt LED bulbs
- Driving and spot beam patterns
- Prime drive technology – Temp control
- Advanced heat sink designed to prolong LED life
- Operates in temperatures from -40° - 176° F
- Includes wiring harness and switch
- Dust and water proof up to 3 meters in depth
No matter what kind of weather conditions you're faced with, a Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 8" LED Light Bar will keep your path well lit. It's able to function in temperatures ranging from -40°-176° Fahrenheit, making it more than capable of coping with the coldest winters and hottest deserts.
With its durable extruded aluminum housing, the Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 8" LED Light Bar is tough enough to withstand bumpy and rough terrain. It's also dust proof and capable of being submerged in water down to three meters; there are nearly no conditions imaginable that this light bar can't handle.
If you're looking for the brightest output and most extensive lighting distance available from Vision X, then the Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 8" LED Light Bar is what you need. Utilizing 5 watt LEDs strategically placed tight together on the circuit board, this light bar offers superior optical control and lighting distance. Smart placement of isolated rubber in the mount also aids in reducing vibration, and thanks to its signature stud mounting system, it can be angled with up to 15° of adjustability.
For the cost-conscious consumer, the Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 8" LED Light Bar uses what's called Prime Drive Technology to manage the heat levels of its bulbs, helping your LEDs to last longer. They're easy to install and conveniently include all the hardware you need to get them firmly in place.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of Purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All units must be bought through a local authorized Vision X.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Off-road light warranty does not include consumables, such as bulbs or broken glass.
- Halogen bulb warranty does not cover broken glass due to improper installation or abuse.
- Lights are operated in environments under 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Seattle for warranty.
- Non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor at the discretion of Vision Motor Sports, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 8” LED light bars by Vision X Offroad, LLC are an easy at home installation. For additional information see the install manual below or give our customer service team a call.