Vision X XPR 12" LED Light Bar
- Spot beam pattern
- Dual mounting options
- Long distance projection
- Integrated electronic thermal management
- Proprietary long-range IRIS reflectors
- Latest 10-watt LED technology
- Polycarbonate lens
- Aluminum housing
- Includes wiring harness, relay, and switch
Vision X XPR 12" LED light bars utilize top-binned 10-Watt LEDs and large IRIS Reflectors. There unmatched long-distance projection and precisely tilted IRIS Reflectors create a unique combination beam pattern to provide more visibility at the road's edge.
XPR 12" LED light bars features a new lifespan boosting heat sink design that utilizes deep horizontal fins within the high-quality aluminum housing to dissipate heat produced from the high-powered 10-Watt LEDs. Whether it's a desolate frozen road in Alaska or on the race course in Baja, off-road champions and transportation professionals alike rely on the XPR technology to exceed their demands in extreme temperatures and rugged terrain.
Each comes complete with a wiring harness for a quick installation. The XPR also features Vision X's strong Lifetime Warranty to ensure craftsmanship, durability, and dependability for many years to come.
XPR 12" LED light bars include multiple mounting options in the box. Choose from Vision X Lighting's patented bottom feet mounts that absorb vibration via rubber inserts, or use the included aluminum side-wings with rubber grommets and firmly mount to the light bar with two bolts on each side. These mounting options allow you to utilize the XPR Light Bar in almost any application without the need for additional parts. Do not even think about compromising, order your Vision X XPR 12" LED light bar today.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of Purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All units must be bought through a local authorized Vision X.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Off-road light warranty does not include consumables, such as bulbs or broken glass.
- Halogen bulb warranty does not cover broken glass due to improper installation or abuse.
- Lights are operated in environments under 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Seattle for warranty.
- Non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor at the discretion of Vision Motor Sports, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Vision X XPR Series light bars offer a dual mounting option. This light bar can be mounted by both end-caps or with the patented mounting feet.