Vision X XPR 30" LED Light Bar
- Dual mounting options
- Long distance projection
- Precision tilted reflectors create mixed beam spread
- Integrated electronic thermal management
- Proprietary long-range IRIS reflectors
- Latest 10-watt LED technology
- Polycarbonate lens
- Aluminum housing
- Includes wiring harness, relay, and switch
Vision X XPR 30" LED light bars utilize top-binned 10-Watt LEDs and large IRIS Reflectors. There unmatched long-distance projection and precisely tilted IRIS Reflectors create a unique combination beam pattern to provide more visibility at the road's edge.
XPR 30" LED light bars features a new lifespan boosting heat sink design that utilizes deep horizontal fins within the high-quality aluminum housing to dissipate heat produced from the high-powered 10-Watt LEDs. Whether it's a desolate frozen road in Alaska or on the race course in Baja, off-road champions and transportation professionals alike rely on the XPR technology to exceed their demands in extreme temperatures and rugged terrain.
Each comes complete with a wiring harness for a quick installation. The XPR also features Vision X's strong Lifetime Warranty to ensure craftsmanship, durability, and dependability for many years to come.
XPR 30" LED light bars include multiple mounting options in the box. Choose from Vision X Lighting's patented bottom feet mounts that absorb vibration via rubber inserts, or use the included aluminum side-wings with rubber grommets and firmly mount to the light bar with two bolts on each side. These mounting options allow you to utilize the XPR Light Bar in almost any application without the need for additional parts. Do not even think about compromising, order your Vision X XPR 30" LED light bar today.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of Purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All units must be bought through a local authorized Vision X.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Off-road light warranty does not include consumables, such as bulbs or broken glass.
- Halogen bulb warranty does not cover broken glass due to improper installation or abuse.
- Lights are operated in environments under 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Seattle for warranty.
- Non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor at the discretion of Vision Motor Sports, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Vision X XPR Series light bars offer a dual mounting option. This light bar can be mounted by both end-caps or with the patented mounting feet.