Vision X XPR-S 45" LED Light Bar
- Spot beam pattern
- Standard and backlit Halo option
- Combines 10 Watt LEDs with IRIS reflectors
- Dual mounting options – side wing and feet mounts
- Integrated electronic thermal management
- Durable Polycarbonate lens
- Rugged Aluminum housing
- Includes wiring harness and switch
Vision X XPR-S 30" LED light bars provide an ultimate long distant spot beam that reaches up to 75% farther distances than the XPR series. XPR-S light bars combine powerful 10 watt LEDs with upgraded IRIS reflector technology to outshine there competition.
Vision X offers the XPR-S LED light bars in standard and Halo models. Halo models feature a smooth white backlight that can be used as a daytime running light. Each model is manufactured from a rugged aluminum housing and features a durable polycarbonate lens. Vision X integrated Prime Drive Technology into this light bar. This controls vital functions like temperature control and dimming that can increase or decrease the intervals at which the LEDs turn on and off in order to lower the bars overall temperature to maximize its lifespan.
Vision X XPR-S 30" LED light bars come with two mounting options. Mount your light bar anywhere with the patented bottom feet mount or use the aluminum side wings. These mounting options allow you to utilize the XPR-S light bar in almost any application without the need of additional parts.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Lights operated in environments over 150o Fahrenheit are not covered under warranty.
- Warrantied items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- Warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from; customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for shipping return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Vision X XPR-S light bars offer a dual mounting option. This light bar can be mounted by end-caps or with the patented mounting feet.