Volant PowerCore Replacement Air Intake Filter 61515
- Oil-Free: The oil-free media means your PowerCore stays maintenance free for up to 100,000 miles.
- Rugged Design: The rugged design makes your Volant PowerCore filter impervious to water
- Fluted Design: Volant scraps pleated cotton-gauze for this revolutionary straight-through fluted design, hundreds of fluted layers trap 99.95% of the damaging particles trying to kill your engine
- The Volant PowerCore is designed to replace the aftermarket air filter in most popular cold air intake systems
- Warranty: Volant backs your PowerCore with a 4-year or 100,000-mile warranty—whichever comes first!
- Efficient: PowerCore’s ability to let air in and keep dirt out makes it 3 times more efficient than conventional filters.
- Made in the USA - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Volant's new technology packs hundreds of staggered flutes into one rugged air filter design. The flutes trap dirt at the surface instead of letting it clog in the pleats like old-time filters. The Volant PowerCore Replacement Filter allows more power-rich air and less engine-killing crud into your motor. And, your Volant PowerCore Air filter requires zero maintenance for the next 100,000 miles! The verdict is in; cotton-gauze is for bandages not air filters. 30 years ago cotton-gauze was the only way to make a performance filter, but that was 30 years ago. So, why do the leading brands still rely on ancient methods? No one knows, but Volant's PowerCore launches the performance air filter into the 21st century. Already have a cold air intake? No problem, the PowerCore fits most popular aftermarket systems. So, you can upgrade your K&N, Airaid or AEM intake to the unsurpassed performance and protection of the Volant PowerCore. Best yet, your PowerCore Filter is backed by Volant's 4-year, 100,000-mile warranty.
Order NotesOD= Outer Diameter of Filter ID= Inner Diameter of Filter H= Height of Filter
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
4 Year / 100,000 Mile Warranty