Wade Tail Light Covers 72-31804
- Fits cars, trucks, and SUV's
- Allows brake lights to show through
- Choose from solid or slotted smoked acrylic styles
- Most install with a 3M automotive dual lock
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Ride in style! Let your brake lights show through, while showcasing a uniquely awesome cover, with the Wade tail light covers. These bad boys are just what you need to give your car, truck, or SUV that little something extra that your vehicle needs.
Available in slotted or solid smoke acrylic styles you can choose which ever one will fit your own personal style. With either style you pick, your vehicle will definitely turn some heads. This acrylic is aircraft grade so it can give your taillights long lasting protection. Rocks and other harmful objects can easily fly up at your taillights. Don't ever worry about them getting damaged as these covers will guard against any impending cracks. Installation is a breeze, as most simply attach with 3M automotive dual lock.
With a limited lifetime warranty, rest assured that these tail light covers are going to give your brake lights that added defense that they could use. Go ahead and treat yourself and your car, truck, or SUV with some new Wade tail light covers today!
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Westin Automotive Products warrants Wade Automotive Products to be free of original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it is installed. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse. Westin will repair or replace, its sole discretion, any product covered by this warranty. This is a parts-only warranty and such repair or replacement shall be Westin’s only obligation and the customer’s only remedy for a defective product. The cost of labor, installation, painting, incidental damages, shipping and handling will not be reimbursed. We do not warrant the paint or painting of our products. If, at our discretion, we choose to replace a defective part the customer (end consumer) may be responsible for any occurring freight cost, or a handling fee of up to $25.00. Westin shall have no liability for any incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature including property damage, or personal injury resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
The Wade tail light covers are an easy at home no drill on most applications installation. Many of the tail light covers install using 3M automotive dual-lock. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.