Warn 9.0Rc Winch 71550
- Wired remote switch with 12' lead
- Rated pull capacity of 9,000 pounds
- 12V DC 4.8hp series wound motor
- Extreme waterproofing technology
- 3/8” x 50’ Spydra synthetic rope
- 360 Degree swivel hook and thimble
- High durability rating with fast line speed
- 3-stage planetary geartrain
- 216:1 gear ratio
- Sliding ring gear, freespooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72” battery leads
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn 9.0Rc Winch is a rock crawler's dream winch. The Warn 9.0Rc is durable, lightweight and powerful, everything you need to take your rock crawling to the next level.
Specifically designed for competition level rock crawling, the Warn 9.0Rc has everything to get you out of tight spots the average off-roader never sees. Powered by a 4.8hp 12v DC motor with 216:1 gears and a rated line pull of 9,000 lbs, the Warn 9.0Rc has plenty of power to get you over the next obstacle quickly and safely. The power of the Warn 9.0Rc is applied via 50 feet of 3/8 inch Spydra synthetic rope combined with a rugged 360 degree swivel hook fed through an aluminum hawse fairlead.
The Warn 9.0Rc is a winch built for rock crawlers looking for efficiency, reliability and legendary Warn performance.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn platinum series includes a limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and a limited one year warranty for electrical components.
Warn winches include a manual to guide you through the installation process of your new winch. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.