Warn Winch Snowinch 1.5 Recovery System for Snowmobiles 70170
- Rated of 1500lbs: straight line pull with 12V DC .4hp (0.3kW) permanent magnet
- Quick-Connect: wiring provides easy access to battery power
- Storage bag: conveniently holds winch and accessories
- Hook-strap and mounting plate connect winch to the sled
- Hand-held remote control :with 10'lead allows for a full range of movement during winching.
- Made in the USA: Portland, OR
- The system comes complete with everything a rider needs to use the winch on a battery-powered snowmobile, including: integrated mounting plate with fairlead and handle; remote with 10' lead; two D-shackles; 8' and 25' recovery straps; 40' synthetic winch rope and a quick connect plug for easy access to the battery power source.
The Warn SnoWinch is the new recovery system for snowmobiles. When dirt and rocks give way to snow and ice, you can still take along the trusted recovery power of a Warn winch. The SnoWinch is the industry's first snowmobile recovery system that packs 1,500 lbs. of pulling power to get a sled out of trouble and back on the trail. The system comes complete with everything a rider needs to use the winch on a battery-powered snowmobile, including: integrated mounting plate with fairlead and handle; remote with 10' lead; two D-shackles; 8' and 25' recovery straps; and a Quick Connect plug for easy access to the battery power source. SnoWinch can be rigged to pull a snowmobile from either the front or the rear and features 40' of 5/32" synthetic rope that is durable and easy to handle. Stores easily in a custom Warn bag when not in use and weighs just 15 lbs.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
|SnowWinch 1.5 Specifications/Part Number|
|Part Number: 70170 CE|
|Rated Line Pull: 1500lbs (680kg) single-line|
|Motor: 12V DC .4hp (0.3kW) permanent magnet|
|Control: Remote Control 10'|
|Gear Train: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear Ratio: 103:1|
|Lubrication: Aeroshell #17|
|Clutch: Freespooling, Cam activated|
|Brake: Mechanical Brake|
|Drum Diameter/Length: 1.5"/3.0" (3,8cm/7,6cm)|
|Rope: Syntethic, 40', 5/32" diameter (12.2m, 4mm diameter)|
|Fairlead: Synthetic Hawse|
|Recommended Battery: 12 Amp/hour minimum for winching|
|Battery Leads: 10 gauge|
|Duty Cycle: Intermittent|
|Complete Kit Weight: 15 lb (7.0kg)|
|Warranty: 1-Year Limited|
How It Works
Attached to Snowmobile
Attach it to your snowmobile and pull yourself out.
1 Year Warranty
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN) warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical components and electrical components of the "WARN" Products specified below will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Products. To obtain any warranty service, you must provide WARN with proof of purchase and date of purchase acceptable to WARN, such as a copy of your purchase receipt. This warranty does not cover the removal or reinstallation of the Product. WARN will, at its option, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of a defective Product or component, provided you return the defective Product or component during the warranty period, transportation charges prepaid, to Warn Industries' Service Department or a Factory Authorized Service Center. Attach your name, address, telephone number, a description of the problem, and a copy of your receipt and original bill of sale bearing the WARN serial number of the defective Product and date of purchase.