Warn VR10000-S Winch 87840
- Remote switch with 12’ cable
- Rated pull capacity of 10,000 pounds
- 12V DC series wound motor
- Extreme waterproofing technology
- 3/8” x 80’ steel rope – VR10000
- 3/8” x 100’ Spydura synthetic rope – VR10000-S
- High durability rating with fast line speed
- 3-stage planetary gear train
- 261:1 gear ratio
- Sliding ring gear, free spooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72” battery leads
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn VR10000 winch series is exactly what you need when hitting the trails in your truck, Jeep or SUV. You'll be the one leaving your friends behind in the muck. This series is available in the Warn VR10000 and the Warn VR10000-S, both capable of pulling up to 10,000 pounds.
The Warn VR10000 and VR10000-S are powered by a 12V DC motor that is controlled by a wired remote switch with a 12' cable. The Warn VR10000 is equipped with 80 feet of 3/8 inch steel rope fed through a roller fairlead and the Warn VR10000-S is equipped with 80 feet of 3/8 inch synthetic rope that is fed through a roller fairlead.
The Warn VR10000 series has a durable aluminum structure with a fast line speed that will get you and your friends out of the mud and back on the trails.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn winches include a limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and a limited one year warranty for electrical components.
Warn winches include a manual to guide you through the installation process of your new winch. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446.