Warn VR12000 Winch 86260
- Chip resistant powder coat finish
- Wired controller with 12’ lead
- Rated pull capacity of 12,000 pounds
- 12V DC Series wound motor
- 3/8” x 80’ steel rope
- High durability rating with fast line speed
- 3-stage planetary gear train
- 216:1 gear ratio
- Sliding ring gear, free spooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72” battery leads
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn VR12000 Winch is a serious off-road recovery tool without the extra frills. Warn has proven itself in the field and is the perfect choice for your heavy vehicles. The VR12000 has a 12,000 pound capacity that will help get you out of a sticky situation quickly and safely, without the flash of more expensive winches.
The Warn VR12000 is powered by a 12v DC, series wound motor via a 12 foot cable remote switch. All the power gets transferred through a 3-stage planetary gear train and 216:1 gear ratio that pulls at over 28 feet per minute. With 80 feet of 3/8 inch steel cable, you'll be able to extract from a secure distance.
The Warn VR12000 Winch, all of the power, none of the nonsense.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn winches come with a manual to guide you through mounting a Warn winch for home installation. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.